Managing SAP change is expensive, whatever your size or industry. Yet, most organizations have limited insight into the ‘real’ costs of SAP change management and the impact on the bottom line and innovation.
SAP change costs are significant. The costs can range from approximately $150 to $300 per change. However, this is not the true cost. It’s just the overhead costs of managing SAP change from initial approvals to monitoring and go-live. It doesn’t take into account development, configuration and testing expenses, all contributing to spiraling costs that can be bad for business.
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 2:00 PM – 2:45 PM EDT
Please join us for our 45-minute webinar to learn how to quickly determine how much your SAP change management processes cost the business:
- Understand the true costs of your SAP change management process,
- Discover the fundamental SAP change management costs,
- See a demonstration of how to determine the costs of your SAP change management methods
- A SAP cost of change workbook is used for this activity and will be sent to attendees post event
- Undertake a brief interactive survey to figure out your estimated costs of managing SAP change